Behaviour and Expectations
Our Code of Conduct
The one rule for all of us in school is:
Everyone will act with courtesy and consideration to others at all times. This means that:
1. You will always try to understand other people’s point of view.*
2. In class you make it as easy as possible for everyone to learn and for the teacher to teach.
3. You move sensibly and quietly about the school.
4. You always speak politely to everyone.
5. Take care of your appearance and ensure that your uniform is neat and smart.
6. You keep the school clean and tidy so that it is a welcoming place we can be proud of.
7. Out of school, walking locally or with a school group, you always remember that the school’s reputation depends on the way you behave.
8. Take care of property belonging to the school/other people/yourselves.”
*This includes not bullying another person.